Classic Ultra Mini (Toddler/Little Kid)
Regular price $100.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
UGG's iconic boot has been scaled down in size, but not in style. The Classic Ultra Mini features a lower shaft height to add easy on-off and enhanced versatility. Pre-treated to keep it looking better for longer, this Classic features everything kids love about the original: signature sheepskin lining, an ultra-soft UGGplush™ insole, and a flexible, lightweight sole made for all-day play.
Sheepskin Lining - Vetted through extensive, industry-leading processes to ensure only the highest quality sheepskin makes the cut, delivering the signature feeling of UGG.
Recycled Materials - UGG repurposed once-discarded fabrics and materials into new formats that would otherwise go to waste or be destroyed.
UGGplush Lining - Crafted from a proprietary blend of repurposed wool and produced fibers, such as Tencel or recycled polyester, UGGplush gives a sheepskin-like feel with reduced environmental impact.
Post-Applied Treatment - Treated to repel light amounts of water. Product should be re-treated periodically to maintain protection.
Crafted with Responsible Materials - UGG is on a journey toward a more regenerative world. We are focused on finding ways to reduce our footprint. This product includes at least 40% recycled, renewable, regenerated, or certified natural materials by weight and helps reduce our environmental impact. To learn more, please visit UGG.com/purpose
- Protected: Post Applied Treatment
- Topically applied water repellency treatment
- 17mm Twinface sheepskin upper
- Asymmetrical topline, Overlock stitch detailing on seams, Rear pull tab, Suede heel counter
- Medial zipper
- 17mm sheepskin lining
- 17mm UGGplush™ 60% upcycled wool, 40% TENCEL™ Lyocell insole
- Sugarcane EVA outsole
- Textile binding made from 100% recycled polyester fibers
- 2" shaft height
- Woven label with UGG® logo
- This product contains real fur from sheep or lamb. Fur may be sourced from Australia, Ireland, the United Kingdom, or the United States. It has been artificially dyed and treated.