The AcuCurve Cane is a versatile and simple-to-use massage tool for athletes, desk workers, travelers, seniors, or anyone who suffers from muscular aches and pains. The ergonomic AcuCurve Cane relieves tight and sore muscle knots, specifically in hard-to-reach areas of the neck, back, and shoulders.
Improve your flexibility and upper body movement with the help of the AcuCurve Cane massage stick. The unique AcuLoop grip allows for user-friendly handling and helps provide the counterweight needed to not only target out-of-reach pains, but to do so without sacrificing pressure. This massage stick is an easy-to-use and effective at-home remedy to relieve muscle stress. Not all muscle and joint aches are easy to address, but with the help of this massage stick, you can take the initiative in targeting sensitive areas. Hard-to-reach areas such as the traps, t-spine, foot, and calf are now more accessible than ever with the AcuCurve Cane. Feel better and move better with the power of TriggerPoint. The TriggerPoint team creates solutions for massage therapy, so that you can get the benefits of massage on the spot with our foam rollers, hand rollers, massage sticks and balls designed for individuals of all ages, sizes, and athletic ability.
- Ergonomic massage cane design targets hard-to-reach muscle aches and pains specifically in the neck, back, and shoulders
- Extra firm drop tip provides precise pressure for eliminating deep tissue knots and muscle soreness
- Double massage ball design effectively releases tight muscles surrounding the spine to relieve pain and improve upper body mobility
- Unique AcuLoop grip allows for user-friendly gripping and helps leverage product when applying pressure to muscles
- 16.5 inches length x 7 inches width and 0.6 pounds